Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sleepers anyone?

OK- yesterday's entry by "FiFi" should have gone on the 360 blog. I forgot -this blog is for the deep stuff! Really sorry. So tonite as you can see by my post time, I have insomnia. I also think I have IBS. Fucking Really-No shit (no pun intended). What else, well- my mind is kinda all over the map tonite. Wendy, my house and kid, MM, California, money or lack of, Richard who is a breath away from returning to jail, omg I have to go. I have to get ready for a client. Yes at 2a.m. I am too scattered to do this anyways. I will post another entry if I can get it together mentally and focus on at least 1 or 2 things. lol Thanks for understanding .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittney!
Sorry to hear you are having trouble sleeping. It's a tough life when you have a client appointment at 2am. Can't they come at day-time hours?

Yours,
Edward

Brittney said...

You found me! I am smiles- all smiles and now I can go on with me day. A long distance kissy Kissy cuming to you!