Saturday, August 11, 2007

Alone again without you...


Is it my imagination or is this color font not hot pink???? Well it is a beautiful night in Southern Cal. and here I sit in this awesome room with a romantic feel. I am looking out onto the harbor and the lights shinning off the water are so awesome. But 1 thing is amiss. I would trade it all in a heart beat to have the missing link in my San Diego chain. I was so at peace and relaxed just a short time ago, but the longer I sit and take in the stunning beauty of the marina-the more anxiety I feel. Tonight if you are lucky enough to be next to your special someone-no matter where you are or what you are doing-well, you are so very fortunate. Don't take it for granted - savor every sweet second and say a prayer to whomever you pray to giving thanks. I'm going to ease my pain now. Goodnight San Diego......

No comments: