Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm Back

And so is the hot pink font! Yeah!
Ok Clarification time. My girl had the money the whole time. She somehow missplaced the money and was a little on the paranoid side. They both apologized to me but it still hurt knowing the fact she thought I stole from her. She denies this. ..
I flew back to Phoenix this evening - hot on my lovers heels. We then played a game of airport hide n go seek (he found me and I think all is well.)
I guess I did not do too bad- the entire trip is paid for (could be way WAY worse!)
Oh, I saw my 1pm and it felt good as I did what I said I was gonna do. (this always takes folks by surprise when a working girl is a working women of her word!)
I got Wendy 1/2 way paid off. (Hey- I just noticed - no emotioncons on blogger-huh).
Now I just need A VACATION FROM MY VACATION! So much to do and I am major overwhelmed! I also feel like my life once again has changed. (my kid moved out and I have other stressors!)
They say a good cum works well for this type of thing. (see ya in the am!)

No comments: