Saturday, August 4, 2007

Dream a little Dream....


I had a dream. In my Dream I was dreaming. I was in a bed in the middle of a big room. The kitty Kats were on the bed with me. It was an institution, perhaps a military instillation or a prison. Concrete walls and on the upper tear, men marched by single file. They peered thru a small window looking down on me. One by one, they violated me with their eyes. You walked by but looked at me in disgust. You kept walking.... I ran out thru the same corridor but you had vanished. I was chasing after a ghost. I was so scared. I screamed out your name over and over. I called out "help me- oh God please!" I ran down another hallway frantic. My search leads to no avail and I am now lost in a maze. I feel as if many are observing me, but I see no one. Then - a loud buzzing alarm and doors start slamming shut all around me. I must cover my ears as the noise is deafening. I am trapped. Trapped like a rat. It is a dream that I cannot wake from. I am in a semi-conscience state, trying like hell to wake! The more aroused I become -I feel myself thrashing about the bed and yelling out. I wake and my heart hurts. I sit up fast grabbing my chest and look around reality. My kittens are all snugs on the bed. You are not here in reality either. I get up and fight the sandman. I ponder what this all means........

No comments: