Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nervous Breakdown ???


Well it's almost 8 p.m. and I just got off the phone. Turned down an offer to see a really kick-ass concert on him. At the same time I sent a text to MM telling him I could not see him later as I have clients and I need the money. All of this as I was showing Big Mike out the door. I can usually do about 20 things at once but I am so stressed over everything lately that I can not seem to multi-task. Like, I am having trouble focusing and my anxiety levels are running high. I am overwhelmed and so far this weekend I have accomplished nothing I set out to do. The sad thing is - I really have no idea what is wrong.I seem to be scattered and unorganized but you would think I could get at least one thing done off my very long to do list. I am plugging away at my website and I need to get over to my house and start in with that like asap! So, I may be taking a few days off from the blogs. Sorry but somethings gotta give b4 it ALL starts crashing down. I just hope its not too late.

No comments: