Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Guest Blogger of the Week


Fi Fi the cat...
Meow, I am FiFI and I am such the Miss Pris. But, I do snore real loud! (Don't tell)
I am lucky to live at a real incall! I have seen it all. The other day, my Mistress Brittney was on the phone. I overheard her conversation with a client. He wanted to F*** Dolly. (Dolly is a big plastic human or a doll as the humans call her). Mistress had a strange but funny look on her face. As Miss Britt was checking her machine she sits in front of, I heard her comment to one of the Masters that a guy had contacted her friend and wanted them to do a burdizzo on him. Miss Britt and her alpha slave had really funny looks on their faces! After some discussion they decided he was a nut-no pun intended . I am learning much about human sexuality. Us Kat Klan members are in it for the baby kitty kats and that is about it. (procreation I think it is called). Anyways, I love to sleep under My Mistress Britts costume rack. She has 121 of them hanging on that thing. Sometimes me and my brother play with them and she gets really really mad at us. Another favorite activity is tearing up the paper on the medical exam table. I also am into digging at the rugs and when mistress attempts to make the bed-I am there to tear that up too! Meow! Well, in closing I'd like to meow- It is never a dull moment and I am blessed to live at this fun and exciting and meow-weird place. I would not trade it for the world!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]google blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.