Thursday, July 26, 2007

What you see is what you get....


On the 360 Blog today, I talked about what it is REALLY like to be a service provider. On this Blog I am gonna tell ya what it is REALLY like to be me..

I sit here broke and dope sick. I made over 500 bucks yesterday but I am behind in bills. Once I get it-it's gone bye. Just that easy. The hard part is trying to figure out who to give it to as I seem to be in debt to all. It has taken me all day to get up and get made up into Brittney. The incall is still a mess. I have little to no energy as I am not feeling well. I need to get high. But my guy has been fucking me around. He went out of town anyways. I think I will go see a close friend on the North side a little later. If I can make the long drive - they will take care of me. I am so hungry. I have a potential client in 2 hours. That is money but money already spent. I am depressed. I usually chat with my lover IM or text. But we have not been on the same page lately. I am sure to fuck that up as I tend to sabatoge all my relationships. Now are you totally depressed after reading this? I don't want to bring you down but this is where I am and the intent of this blog is to be real. Once you get to know me, you will see that I am as real as a girl can get. Some times that is good - sometimes not. You can be the judge of that.

No comments: